Sunday, August 27, 2006

Identity crisis?

Have you ever have this feeling like when you are setting the records straight that you wanna achieve something and even have plans of how to go about, then suddenly you just feel like it's too much for you to handle that you just feel like putting the plans away. Do you?

I've always have this kind of feeling which really make me feel that am I a good for nothing or I'm just too pampered to make something out of my life. Whenever I get this feeling, it makes me feel that my future is so bleak no matter how aspire I'm, no matter how much desire I've got, it will just vanish into the thin at this instant. Can someone tell me what's wrong with me? Can someone come and hold my hand and tell me this is not true about myself? I met up with some friends yesterday to discuss about the business stuffs and I came to know that they are having a job during the vacation, another thought struck me again, "Why do they have to work?", then I told them that asking me to get a job and slog my hours away is as good as asking me to murder myself. I really don't know why I really don't like the idea of working although I used to think that working can be fun. I guess I'm losing myself, I don't even wanna be thinking of working in the future. I know it's such an impractical thought, then I fall back on my thoughts again and asked myself, "What's my interest and what am I going to do in the future?". Seriously, have anyone thought of what you wanna be in the future. Some would say I wanna be a doctor/lawyer/teacher/businessman and the list goes on. To be honest, if you ask me the same question when I was in my secondary school life, I would definitely say "I wanna be a businesswoman and have lots of companies under my charge", but if you throw this question at me now, I would probably say, "Perhaps I wanna be businesswoman, perhaps I wanna be a designer, Perhaps I just wanna be rich."

I'm losing myself more, I dont even know why! It's not a good feeling, it makes me feel like a total loser that can never make the best out of her life. But think again, I feel so fortunate to have a great family, great bunch of friends than others who don't. But, what's the real me? What would I be like in 10 years time? Life is just too short to be wasted away, but tell me how to make the best out of every sickening feeling that I've encountered each time such that I dont think so lousy of myself. I guess at this point, I need my guiding light, someone or a bunch of someones to help me find back myself to pick up myself from where I'm lost it to. I ain't like the feeling of lagging back and I hate to face people with the "masked felicia" rather than the real me. All of these are going to drive me to insanity soon, and I don't know how long I can hold on to till I left out every single emotion in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home